Shop openings, company events, lectures, concerts, Brussels Club, colloquia, congresses, institution anniversaries: photos
Gala of the Relief Fund Prince and Princess Alexander of Belgium
- 2012: in the Provinciaal Hof in Bruges
- 2013: in the Pouhon Pierre-le-Grand in Spa
- 2014: in the Antwerp City Hall
- 2015: in the Mons City Hall
- 2016: in the Brussels City Hall
- 2018: at SISKA , Knokke-Heist
Coordination and press and public relations.
Literary Prize Prince Alexander of Belgium: 2012, 2014, 2016.
General organisation of this literary prize in collaboration with the publishing house Avant-Propos.
8th garden walks of Mélin (Mélin – 30 and 31 May 2015)
10th Walk through the Gardens of Mélin (10 & 11 June 2017)
General organisation of this weekend and promotion, press relations (3400 visitors)
Museum of letters and manuscripts (2011)
Event on the occasion of the new museum’s opening: privatization of the Galerie du Roi for 800 persons.
Concert ‘Chopin dans tous ses états’ (Brussels – 02/12/2006)
(on the authority of the Embassy of Poland)
General organisation of a Christmas concert for the Embassy of Poland (800 participants)
Entraide et Fraternité (11/05/2002)
- General organisation of a festive day in the Floreffe Abbey (1000 participants)
Amnesty International (1998)
- General organisation and press relations of the ‘Freedom Night’
Christian Social Party (PSC)
- General organisation of seven General Councils and national congresses between 1996 and 2002; 600-1200 participants.
- Appointment of the new party president Philippe Maystadt (19/06/1998);
- ‘Fête de la Démocratie’ in one of the Heysel palaces (14/11/1998) for 5000 persons.
Crèche Sainte-Gertrude in Etterbeek
Organisation of a concert for its 100th anniversary.
80th anniversary of the ‘Fédération des Scouts Catholiques’ – (Brussels, February 1992)
General coordination of an activity day for 5000 young people in Brussels and a gala dinner in the presence of Prince Philippe.
Colloquium ‘Promotion de la Santé à Bruxelles’ (Brussels, Congress Palace – 1995)
(on the authority of French Community Commission) – 1000 participants
Founding of the Brussels Club Brussels, 1995 – 1999
F-X Remion is a founding member and the driving spirit of a new Brussels business club, based for four years in the Stanhope Hôtel. Lectures, visits, lunches. The Club counted 80 members at its height.
Organisation of a lecture cyclus : ‘The Brussels Lectures’ - (Brussels, 1984-1992)
Lectures of, among others, Raymond Barre, King Michael I of Romania, Manfred Wörner (NATO Secretary General), Jean Gandois, Cardinal Danneels, Amine Gemayel (former President of Lebanon)... (300-1200 participants per lecture).
General organisation, promotion, press relations.
Troc International (1996-2002)
- General organisation of 27 shop openings across Belgium. Press relations.
- Organisation of a European Congress for TROC DE L’ILE – TROC International in Bruges (150 participants – April 2003).
Chubb Insurance Company of Europe (annual event: 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002)
General organisation of the yearly client evenings on five different prestigious Brussels locations.